Top Selling Products
- Maryland-Based Novavax Reaches Agreement For European Commission For Up To 200 Million ... August 4, 2021“As new coronavirus variants are spreading in Europe and around the ... of Europe and globally as we work to bring the first COVID-19 protein subunit ...
- Europe Purchases up to 200 Million COVID-19 Vaccines from Maryland Biotech August 4, 2021... the European Commission to purchase up to 200 million doses of NVX-CoV2373, its recombinant nanoparticle protein-based COVID-19 vaccine ...
- Iranian Hospitals Overflow As Number Of Reported Covid-19 Cases Passes 4 Million August 4, 2021An Iranian nurse checks on COVID-19 patients at a hospital amid a surge in coronavirus cases in Tehran.
- Tech gains, strong earnings power European stocks to new highs August 4, 2021Strong second-quarter earnings also pointed towards improving economic conditions, as COVID-19 vaccinations picked up pace across the continent.
- Dozens of French restaurants vow to defy Covid-19 health pass August 4, 2021The government's Covid advisory committee says 90 per cent of French people over 12 need to be fully vaccinated in order to achieve herd immunity.